Swoon Staffing's leading financial services client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their St. Louis team!
What will you be doing?
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone, email, and Twitter using a CRM tool
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external
- Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
Education: A degree from a 4 year university preferred