Swoon is hiring for our Retail Pharmacy Client in Deerfield, IL.
This is a 3-month contract opportunity with Benefits - Health, Dental & Vision.
Client is looking to expand the company's global intranet. This position will helping with managing development of the site, working with the global and local teams, IT, and content managers to facilitate and coordinate creation of pages, appropriate placement of content in accordance with defined information architecture, and ongoing site maintenance.
- Manage build and development of company intranet, following defined IA.
- Work with content owners on appropriate placement of content.
- Project manage the ongoing development of company's presence on the intranet.
- Support development of governance, roles and responsibilities, and processes for work flows and approvals.
- Develop new content pages and tags to position and elevate content across the platform.
- Work with project team to troubleshoot issues and seek timely and effective solutions.
- Create plan for rotating current content on home page. Participate in the editorial planning process to ensure alignment and positioning of stories across intranet.
- Coordinate with IT team to resolve technical issues associated with migration of content from existing intranet.
- Working with the project manager and Communications team, facilitate progress on implementation of site enhancements as outlined in the Business Requirement document.
- Coordinate with communications team on internal promotion of site.
- Assist with launch plans and activities, including preparation for launch to extended audiences.
- Prepare and post new content for corporate news and announcements as specified in integrated communications plans.
- Consult with corporate communications teams on the best approach to leverage intranet capabilities as a component of communications approach.
If interested in more details, please apply!
Jeremy Johnson - Swoon