Our client in the utilities industry is in need of a Communicatiobs Consultant in San Francisco, CA!
Responsibilities: 1) Partners with Corporate Real Estate (CRESS) Change Management lead to develop and implement change & communication plans for cross-functional CRESS projects and initiatives - new buildings, renovations, restacking/reconfigurations
- Responsible for the development and implementation of project communication strategy & schedules
- Leading and/or participating in regular project meetings and communicating with project team members will be essential; works with other managers, work stream leads, delivery partners, etc.
- Important to have experience drafting and refining leadership talking points and PowerPoint presentation decks
- Office or Service Center projects that involve employee moves will require both written communication and event planning, including Orientation Tours, Town Halls, or Ribbon Cuttings
- Booking technology changes may become a large element requiring communication materials & trainings
- Some project work may lead to need to draft standards or procedures in collaboration with cross functional subject matter experts
- 2) Works with larger CRESS team in conjunction with Change Management lead for facility operations communications and internal CRESS initiatives
- Drafts written communication, reviews prepared communication for quality, and collaborates with team for continuous improvement
- May serve as member of CRESS working team(s) for internal initiatives, providing subject matter expertise in communication requirements
- Develops agenda and prepares materials for bi-weekly or monthly leadership and working team meetings that review communication activities