Collections Analyst I
Swoon Seattle, WA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Initiates collection calls on assigned account base in accordance with Invoice Life Cycle Guidelines by exercising good business judgment and due diligence in evaluating account solvency and ability/willingness to pay;
- Facilitate customer payment by providing necessary documentation to customer;
- Resolves customer billing disputes working with other Sales Operations personnel and Sales.;
- Escalates problem collection accounts to Credit and Sales management;
- Works with credit analyst on financial distress accounts;
- Negotiates payment plans for financial distress accounts;
- Recommends accounts for suspension after proper collection activity ;
- Participates on process improvement projects as assigned;
- Provides reports on assigned portfolio as requested to credit management ;
- Ensures compliance with all company policies; Provides training as requested.
- Collections experience in a high growth environment;
- Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer iterations ;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines;
- Thrives in a team environment;
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
SwoonWhy Work Here?
Our focus is on the people first and the placement second. We live by our mantra: “Listen. Place. Care.”
Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Finance and Insurance