Swoon Staffing is looking for a Customer Support Representative for their hospitality client located in San Jose, CA for a 1 year contract!
What you will be doing:
- Research and analyze data from various sources (i.e., Worldspan, Sabre or any new Computer Reservation System (CRS) that is introduced, related to traveler and supplier issues, such as reservation changes and cancellations.
- Take escalated calls from wide network of Cruise, WWTE, and Thank You Agents and provide guidance on complex customer issues.
- Access, research, and analyze CRS driven ticket rejects. Research, analyze and resolve traveler (internal and external) issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create appropriate resolutions, while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Consistently meet and maintain Department standards and goals (i.e., queues, ASA, resolution goals, etc.)
- Complete customer transactions requiring a higher level of expertise and/or security. Identify policy, procedural and Tool issues which may hinder CSRs: provide timely feedback to appropriate parties for effective follow up and resolution.
- Ability to assist an agent remotely when needed from the workstation.
- Must maintain up-to-date Customer Service Agent skill set
What you have:
- Phone Queue
- Personal Effectiveness
- Elevated problem solving