An award-winning bank is seeking a Customer Service Representative to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- *Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- *Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- *Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- *Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- *Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- *Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- *Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
- *Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current Bank of the West products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
- *Identifying opportunities for upselling additional banking products by understanding customers' accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale In the Customer Service Representative role, we offer a unique opportunity in an entry level role with promotional opportunities that come with salary increases to reward you for training and dedication.
- *Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- *Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- *Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. *Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- *High school diploma or GED required.
- *5-7 years customer service related experience required.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”
City of Industry, CA