$39-44/hr W2 ONLY + Benefits
Responsible for providing business and operations support for Research and Development Finance and Operations’ Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team. Work closely with Business System Owner, various business user teams and internal IT groups to deliver high quality, customer-focused business and operations support services. Specific role responsibilities will include the management of contract templates within the application.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the management of contract templates within the CLM application.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and be both collaborative and work independently, as needed.
- Assist in the creation of future state business requirement documents.
- A four-year college education with emphasis in business administration, or a related technical discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Excellent organizational skills for planning and executing detailed work tasks.
- Ability to learn new application quickly and master necessary skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of management.
- The ability to work effectively with others and a demonstrated cultural awareness during interactions with people in multi-national settings.
- A demonstrated work ethic that emphasizes customer focus, quality and continuous improvement.
- MUST HAVE strong Excel and Word skills.
- Prior experience with legal contracts from an administrative perspective.
- Prior experience with any CLM, Apttus preferred.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.