This is a 6 month contract opportunity with our Information and Analytics Client - Full benefits included! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
The candidates chosen for this role will work closely with the team’s project manager and other team members in an agile environment to apply business and system analysis to produce and maintain a new, secure, high quality, database-driven web application and services. The position is client-facing and serves as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 5 years of technical software business analyst or similar role
Technical Skills and Responsibilities
- Work with both customer and development team members to elicit requirements, write user stories, define goals, document requirements and analyze business functions
- A passion for championing innovation
- Strong communication, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to conduct customer meetings and provide meeting notes to stakeholders
- Communication and Collaboration with internal teams
- Work closely with project manager and software development team in an agile and remote environment
- Lead design sessions with the client
- Self-starter with solid interpersonal skills, projecting a very positive, customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to work alone as a key member of a project team with minimal supervision
Helpful Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of web technologies and components
- Experience with database technologies
- Testing Experience
- Understanding of Active Directory
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”