Duration: 6 months
Market rate pay
Based on the current approach for this work, responsibilities are below. That being said, when making changes like this in a large organization, responsibilities may shift or be added to and the right person for this role sees that as opportunity.
Support introduction of B2B brand
o Partner to develop B2B social strategy with company social lead and individual business unit social teams
o Partner to develop B2B media strategy with company media lead and individual business unit brand teams
o Partner with business unit marketing teams (demand gen, customer, brand, content) to ensure branding strategy is executed consistently across teams
o Partner with Biz Ops and Mkt research to finalize measurement plan and execute ongoing
o Partner with Sales Readiness to develop sales assets for productive customer conversations
o Partner with Comms to develop guidelines for how to communicate the relationship between company B2B brand and individual business units, along with developing an introduction plan
o Be the voice of the company's B2B Masterbrand in key event meetings
Support brand campaigns
o Be the voice of company B2B brand in business unit campaigns, connecting dots across teams
o Explore potential company B2B brand campaign as part of the media strategy
Support company content strategy development
o This work is TBD, but being part of company B2B brand, this person would be a pivotal piece of thinking about our content strategy holistically across the company
• 5+ years marketing experience in brand management (tech, CPG)
• Care about the craft: invested in your specialty with a desire to continue growing and building on it
• Care about the people: work is personal. We believe relationships matter and genuinely caring about those you work with is a great place to start building real relationships.
• Care about the vision: we believe in what we are building toward and would like someone who is equally excited.
• Self-drive: intrinsically motivated and curios. Ability to take new inputs, adjust direction, and bring positive energy to the challenge in this new light.
• Great communicator: ability to find the words and formats to get an idea across to a variety of stakeholders, both in formal channels (e.g. email) and informal, on the fly (e.g. in meeting discussion).
• End user: always thinking about the people we serve
• Be a trusted teammate: the ability to both lead and collaborate
• Organized: ability to take many pieces of information and create a view that ensures a plan moves forward, delivering projects on time
• Entrepreneurial: we believe in acting like an owner, this position requires someone to think holistically like a GM of a business, flexing between tasks and skills required on a daily basis
• Understanding of marketing channels, their roles, and how to piece together a coordinated marketing plan
• Enjoys working with external agencies