Job Description: Under direct supervision, compiles data, and prepares & researches basic customer invoices in accordance with department and company policies, practices and procedures.
Duties may include:
• Compiles invoice data and prepares invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms and dates of shipment ensuring coding is correct for services provided and deadlines are met.
• Reconciles customer invoices reviewing items on invoice/manifest/bill of lading/inventory sheet.
• Enters invoice data into appropriate invoicing/billing system
• Provides customer support to internal departments and invoiced customers ; attempts first call resolution by identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues; follows-up if first call resolution not possible.
• Educates customers on processes
• Completes call logs and reports for management
• Recognizes, documents, and alerts supervisor of trends in customer calls.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
• Productivity, accuracy, attention to detail, timeliness, invoice knowledge
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Computer literacy in Microsoft environment
• Developed communications skills (verbal and written)
• Developed organizational skills
• Flexibility to adapt to procedural enhancements and modifications
• Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to perform arithmetic calculations: multiply, add and divide
• 10 key and typing proficiency
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”