• Conduct virtual employee relations investigations for corporate owned restaurant employees.
• Monitor status of critical employee relations cases and prevent and mitigate risk of media involvement.
• Respond to general HR-related inquiries.
• Proactively anticipate impact of internal and external forces (national and local legislation, organized labor, workforce trends, etc.) on McDonald's business.
• Educate and influence Operations & HR partners to optimize positive employee relations and protect the brand.
• Assist with training & onboarding of new team members.
• Seek opportunities to build relationships with key internal business partners including U.S. HR, Operations, Labor & Employment Legal, and U.S. Security.
• Proactively identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, reducing cost/time savings.
• Work on internal projects/assignments as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• 3+ years of Human Resources experience
• 2+ years recent employee relations experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment laws including: FMLA, ADA, FLSA, NLRB, Title VII
• Experience conducting virtual employee relations investigations
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to operate successfully in a team environment, collaborating with internal and external partners, and managing through conflict with a positive, flexible attitude.
• Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well in an ambiguous environment.
• Strong appreciation for customer service and collaboration.
• Working understanding of continuous improvement as a discipline.
• PHR or SHRM CP Certification
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.