Swoon is hiring for our Payment Processing Client in San Francisco, CA.
This is a 2-month contract opportunity with potential for extension/conversion.
- Act as a second line of defense for escalated customer complaints: investigate, escalate, and respond
- Identify issues that will continually improve the customer experience for Capital sellers
- Work cross-functionally with Counsel, Compliance, and bank partners to craft complaint responses
- Analyze and provide insights on complaint trends
- Potential for additional projects related to QA/QC of Capital Operations policies and procedures as well as Vendor Management
- Experience in direct customer-facing roles
- Basic SQL
- Basic Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Experience in QA/QC, Compliance or Risk Management
If interested in more details, please apply!
Jeremy Johnson - Swoon
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Why Work Here?Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives. Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.
Our focus is on the people first, and the placement second and we live by our mantra “Listen. Place. Care.”