2 Month Contract to start!
We are seeking an Freelance Art Director to join our internal Creative Dept. focusing on video and content creation. In this role you will bring an unwavering eye to detail and a strong ability to use the design process as a method for solving creative challenges. As an AD, you are responsible for setting the visual direction working in collaboration with other team members from our content and video development group.
What you bring:
- You are hands on and can demonstrate a wide range of aesthetics in your work.
- Your experience was molded by video, print and digital works.
- You are a conceptual thinking and doer.
- You are comfortable creating video treatments including light storyboarding, style frames, mood boards, typographic treatments and other directional elements in order to translate your ideas.
- You are comfortable writing your own treatments and adapting to solve creative challenges
- You can take a project from the initial concept through final delivery.
- You are a storyteller and brand builder.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt quickly when requirements change.
- You understand the importance of brand consistency and can find unique ways to bring a brand to life without sacrificing that consistency.
- You are organized, an excellent communicator, and unafraid to ask challenging questions at any point in the process.
- You care about the people sitting next to you and want to see everyone succeed.
- Ideate new concepts or iterate on existing content ideas
- Translate concepts into creative designs
- Collaborate with writers, motion designers and editors to creative content
- Create, design and animate (bonus points) ; you should be comfortable working in 2D and 3D design.
- 5+ years of Art Direction experience
- Solid presentation skills and comfortable with being client-facing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or related studies
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC, Affect Effects and other design and motion applications