Looking to fill a highly technical business systems analyst to support the Talent Acquisition Technologies team through system analysis and driving technical projects. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing Recruiting Technologies that support Talent Acquisition and assessing the TA technology marketplace. In addition to managing technical projects, you work as a strategic solutionist that will empower our TA organization through innovative technology and solutions.
• Interact and influence cross functionally to analyze, define, test, configure and implement talent acquisition business processes and procedures.
• Responsible for discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business processes and requirements.
• Create, analyze, and validate detailed business requirements document/functional specifications
• Collaborates with teams of functional and business analysts to contribute to seamless delivery of projects.
• BA/BS or equivalent relevant job experience.
• 3+ years of HRIS/HRIT/HR analyst experience and system implementation experience.
• 3+ years of HR SaaS solutions.
• 3+ years of experience in supporting business application systems and business partners.
• Strategic Technical Project Management experience.
• Hands on System Administration experience with HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience in both leading and supporting large scale global projects.
• System administrator knowledge of SmartRecruiters
• Strong understanding of HR processes and data highly desirable.
• Strong understanding of HR systems design, structure, functions and processes.
• Experience with Applicant tracking, referral tools, scheduling tools and/or onboarding solutions would be beneficial.
• Experience driving functional, business and technical resources through a project life cycle on time.
• Experience managing vendors and internal technical engineering teams.
• Experience with service management and collaboration tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, Lucidchart etc.
• Experience with creating requirements, holding vendors against the required criteria and recommending, designing and implementing a solution.
• Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and troubleshooting skills