Portfolio Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Posting Title: Portfolio Service Advisor - Tempe, AZ
Start collaborating with a team of skilled individuals that are dedicated to the success of the innovation economy and is intent on being an agent of change by taking care of what matters.
Swoon is actively seeking a Portfolio Service Advisor to join the team of our client - an industry leader focusing on the innovation economy! You'll be an integral part of the team - working closely with clients and internal partners to lead to the overall success of the company!
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Answer incoming calls/Emails from clients needing help with all their banking needs
- Learn and help pilot a new chat feature we will be launching in 2022
- Problem solve and assist clients with account research
- Work with internal partners to ensure RMS tickets are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
- Partner with the Startup Banking sales team to ensure client requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner, escalating appropriately as needed
- Drive service innovation and transformation through automation, self-service capabilities, and channel integration
- Assist with a variety of client requests including but not limited to; online banking navigation, wires, transactions detail, DDA, MMA, CMMA account maintenance, adding additional accounts, credit and debit cards, bill pay, mobile deposit, and PPP loans.
Why do we love this company?
- They are a culture-driven company, where diverse perspectives are embraced.
- For nearly 40 years, they have been an industry leader driving focus on the innovation economy.
- A member of the Bloomberg "Gender Equality Index" & Just Capital's "America's Most JUST Companies"
- They help companies and partners to innovate, thrive and create jobs.
- They continue to enhance their ESG initiatives to create a meaningful impact in our world.
- 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that impact financial services
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking when necessary
- BS/BA Degree (any concentration)
- Call center experience
What else should you know?
- 10-month contract
- Primarily remote - will need to go to the office once per month.
- Candidate must be located in either Tempe, AZ or Salt Lake City, UT
- Apply Now!
- Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Swoon handles the staffing need of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
• We have won Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Award 6 years in a row.
• Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US from 2016 – 2020.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Swoon Staffing
Get fresh Customer Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!