Portfolio Services Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone with 1+ years of experience in banking/financial services industry? Are you interested in answering incoming calls/emails from clients needing help with all their banking needs? If so, you are exactly what our client is looking for in a Portfolio Services Advisor!
- Portfolio Services Advisor
- Fully Remote (Arizona or Utah)
- 10-month contract (with opportunity to convert into full time)
- Benefits available
Who is the client I would be working with?
An American commercial bank. One of largest banks in the United States
How do I know if I am in the right place? If you:
- 1+ years of experience in banking/financial services industry
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that impact financial services
- Proficient in MS Office software
What type of environment is this person working in?
- Combination of team and individual environment
What exactly would a Portfolio Services Advisor do at this company?
Job Description: Summary
- Answer incoming calls/Emails from clients needing help with all their banking needs
- Learn and help pilot a new chat feature we will be launching in 2022
- Demonstrate white glove customer service in handling al customer requests for the Startup Banking clientele
- Problem solve and assist clients with account research
- Maintain a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking when necessary
- Work with internal partners to ensure RMS tickets are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information effectively and tactfully
- Partner with Startup Banking sales team ensuring client requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner, escalating appropriately as needed
- Demonstrate the ability to read/report team metrics pointing out trends and areas of improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive service innovation and transformation through automation, self-service capabilities, and channel integration
• Swoon handles the staffing need of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
• We have won Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Award 7 years in a row.
• Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US from 2016 – 2020.
Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
AutomotiveView all jobs at Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
Get fresh Portfolio Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!