Hybrid - Graphic Designer
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $27 to $29 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Swoon is hiring a Graphic Designer for our client based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 6-month contract
- Benefits available: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Looking to hire ASAP
Who is the client I would be working with?
- Our client is a utility holding company, delivers electricity and natural gas in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: U.K. Regulated, Kentucky Regulated, and Pennsylvania Regulated. It serves approximately 425,000 electric and 332,000 natural gas customers in Louisville and adjacent areas in Kentucky; 536,000 electric customers in central, southeastern, and western Kentucky; and 28,000 electric customers in five counties in southwestern Virginia.
What will I be doing in this role?
- Create design ideas and advise on layout, typefaces, colors and styles for presentations, logos, email templates, posters, websites, advertisements, publications and more.
- Create web-based design and graphic elements for company websites and company intranet.
- Create social media and infographics for internal and external audiences
- Design digital marketing collateral including newsletters and html email templates.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Create, format and/or edit presentations (PowerPoint, executive communications, etc.)
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- File and archive digital assets and working files effectively
Okay I get it… Where do I send my information?
• Swoon handles the staffing need of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
• We have won Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Award 7 years in a row.
• Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US from 2016 – 2020.
Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?