HYBRID - Business Analyst $100-120K
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a IT/Business professional seeking a career in a quickly expanding company! This is a permanent (direct hire) position based in Chicago, IL. This role is Hybrid (3 days/week in office). Salary $100-120K/yr. What a great opportunity!
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing analysis required to support company business processes, applications, and projects. In this role, you will be tasked to energize team members to think creatively about areas of improvements as well as utilize your own skillset to look across functional areas and pull together improvement ideas.
If you are interested, please let us know! Always happy to set up a time to chat to discuss further. You can also reach myself (Emily) directly at (773) 980-3285 if you have any questions! Hope to hear from you :)
- Conduct interviews and end-to-end process reviews to determine opportunities for development and process improvement
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to solve business problems using data analysis to support strategic improvement
- Find and create efficiencies in the form of time savings, cost savings, streamlining, or standardization
- Challenge current state procedures and technology to identify potential areas of improvement
- Oversee business requirement collection and ensure that requirements are met throughout all phases of the project lifecycle
- Perform and/or coordinate User Acceptance testing as required
- Contribute to vision of the future state of the company
- Step into a leadership role within projects where required
- Facilitate demos and training sessions to stakeholders when required
- Participate in steering committee meetings and guide executives through decision processes
- BA/BS degree in a technology or business-related field
- Key participant in multiple successful deliveries of enterprise-class projects
- Minimum of 3 years as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with business users to develop functional requirements
- Experience in the insurance industry a plus
- Conceptual understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using wireframing software such as Balsamiq or equivalent
- Experience mapping process flows in MS Visio or equivalent
- Solid experience in the design, execution, and management of test plans and test cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
• Swoon handles the staffing need of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
• We have won Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Award 6 years in a row.
• Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US from 2016 – 2020.
Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
180 N. Stetson AvenueChicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Swoon Staffing (A fortune 500 client of ours)
Get fresh Hybrid Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.