IT Change Manager (Fully Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ø IT Incident/Change Manager
- · Join a team of industry leaders with more than 35 years of success in the innovation economy!
Actively seeking an IT/Change manager to join the team on this fortune 1000 company! You’ll work closely with teams from service and product to business owners to implement and support service management practices in the delivery of IT services.
- · Manage the ServiceNow, problem records, and reporting
- · Participate in the Post Major Incident Reviews
- · Provide Gap Analysis and process solutions for Problem Management Maturity
Why Do We Love This Company?
- · They value their employees! They are a member of the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and have been named one of the best banks in America by Forbes Magazine.
- · The lead the charge in financial solutions for innovative companies and investors.
- · They know that big ideas move quickly and support their clients every step of the way.
- · They believe that innovation is global! They have opened offices in Germany, Ireland, Canada, and Denmark and are one of the fastest growing Fortune companies.
- · They are committed to the community and are Bay Are Business Journal’s Top Corporate Philanthropists.
- · 3+ years in Change/Incident/Problem Management
- · ITIL 4.0 certified
- · Self-Motivated individuals with strong attention to detail
- · Experience working with ServiceNow or similar ITSM platform
- · Flexibility – The ability to prioritize and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- · Team Players! Collaboration across different geographies, time zones and cultures is key.
- · Competitive pay structure
- · Fully remote- you can be anywhere on the U.S!
Swoon Staffing (A Fortune 1000 Client of Ours)Why Work Here?
Collaborative environment with lots of room for growth!
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Swoon Staffing (A Fortune 1000 Client of Ours)