Account Manager - Entry Level (Chicago, 60613)
Develop meaningful and productive client relationships as an Account Manager at one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies.
This is the perfect entry point for someone who is looking to start a career in client services. The ideal candidate loves fostering relationships, is a great communicator, and has a natural desire to help others. As an Account Manager at Switchfast Technologies (https://www.switchfast.com), you'll continue building our company brand by working closely with clients to meet their business needs.
As Switchfast continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to consistently learn new skills and develop professionally. We always seek to promote from within, allowing employees to advance their career.
- Serve as primary contact for clients as well as internal facilitator between Switchfast departments
- Providing the high-end customer service our clients expect from Switchfast
- Invoicing for contracts, projects, and various other services
- Managing projects to meet deadlines and budget
- Managing vendor relationships
- Practicing impeccable communication over phone and email
How you’ll excel:
- A natural eagerness to assist others and the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and discipline
- Problem solve and make good decisions quickly in a dynamic environment
- A high level of organization and follow-through on commitments
- A desire to help clients achieve their goals
- Love to learn. We want you to be successful and learn all you can about the IT and business world
- Excelled in customer service or sales positions: answering phones, emails and interacting with clients throughout an active day
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently exceeded customer expectations through extraordinary service
- IT experience is a plus
Benefits and perks:
- Medical (BCBS), dental and vision coverage with domestic partner option
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- Company paid financial health & wellness assistance
- 401k with 4% employer match
- PTO & paid volunteer time off
- Referral bonus program
- A dog-friendly office. Woof!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
This is a full-time position, with eligibility for overtime earnings. Salary is based on your experience and overall alignment to the needs of our team.
Please submit your resume online, including target salary range. The information you submit will be reviewed promptly. If it is determined you could be successful in this role, we will contact you for a phone interview. Thank you!!