Sales, Marketing, Client Relations Assistant: Global Travel Opportunities
Calling all backpackers, travel addicts, adventure seekers, and others with wanderlust...
Are you looking for a fun job/career where no two days are the same?
Do you want a chance to learn, grow and shape your future?
Are you passionate about travelling and meeting new people?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training!
Some Sales, Marketing, Client Relations Assistant Benefits Are:
• A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
• Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
• Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
• Public Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
This Sales, Marketing, Client Relations Assistant Opening Involves:
• Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
• Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
• Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
• Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
• Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
You'll have the chance to travel around the state and region quite regularly, but that's not all! We sometimes send top performers to places like New York, Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Mexico, and even London, UK for training and R&R purposes!
For more information or to speak with our HR team, send your resume and optional covering letter through the online application process today!