Customer Service Fundraising Assistant
Immediate Start- Hyattsville
Switch have recently relocated to Hyattsville and we are currently looking for confident, driven individuals to work closely with our Charity Clients.
Initially, we would be looking to train you within the sales campaigns, to provide solid representation for our clients and generate new customers, so strong communications skills are a must! *Please note; this is a face-to-face customer service role, not a call centre role!
Once you have a full understanding of the client's needs and the campaigns, you would then be responsible for teaching and developing your sales team, where you can expand/gain leadership and management experience.
Previous customer facing experience is ideal, but we believe individuals with a great attitude and mind-set is more important, as we provide full training and can help you develop the skills required.
Looking for candidates who want to:
- Work in a fun, vibrant environment
- Improve your communication skills
- Learn to adapt and overcome challenges
- Enhance your customer service & sales skills
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- Strengthen your organizational techniques
- Become a better leader/ team player
- Practice your public speaking
Customer Service Fundraising Assistant Requirements:
- Enthusiastic / Ambitious
- Strong team player
- Eligible to work in the US
- Of 18 years of age or over
- Full time and immediate start availability is preferred
We work with the general public on a face-to-face basis as part of our customer acquisition strategy. We operate in a performance-based industry with result-based advancement and commission-based earnings to allow for flexibility, but you get out what you put in, so in order to advance, a commitment on your part is necessary.
For Consideration, please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.