Sr Logistics Consultant (Automation)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide innovative solutions through sales support to Swisslog sales Project Managers and consultation with clients and prospects on projects to optimize supply chain and/or design warehouse/distribution canters. Solutions consisting of various degrees of mechanization/automation.
- Supports Account and Sales Managers as consultant/sales support in the sales phase to provide solutions
- Supports the Systems Engineering department (proposal group) in creating solutions and write parts (functional description & data chapters) for ROM, budget and firm bid documents
- Lead and execute consulting and design services together with sales responsible and technical staff. Focus will be on Consumer Goods whenever possible and prospects available.
- Design warehouse/distribution center alternatives, specifies requirements, creates layouts and material flow diagrams, and develops cost estimates for solution alternatives and do financial models for comparison purposes
- Creates project documentation and develops presentations for the results of the study to senior management of customers.
- Interfaces with data analysts (can be own analysis as well), CAD operators, other consultants and engineers, international consultants, account and sales manager and external sources
MS In Industrial Engineering or MBA with BS in an engineering discipline.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in supply chain/logistics and or automated material handling industry
Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and project management software.
Be able to draw rough outlined solutions in a CAD system )AutoCAD), SketchUp or similar program.
Swisslog LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Global organization that is growing! One of the best 401K programs in the industry.
Swisslog shapes the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. We help forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
161 Enterprise DriveNewport News, VA