- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Simulation Engineer plays a vital role in our complex engineering projects. You use your technical expertise and knowledge of computer simulation technologies to test the performance, durability and functionality of engineering solutions in a virtual environment. Based on data-files from the clients the Simulation Engineer together with a Data Analyst extract the data and reassemble and analyze the received data in a way to allow the design of warehouses. Further the Simulation Engineer simulates the solution using our simulation tool, AutoMod and/or SIM3D, based on the data-analysis and the Material Handling solution,.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Mathematics.
- 3 – 5 years experience of data analysis and mathematical analysis.
- Experience in any simulation package.
- Proficient in SQL programming.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Highly analytical
- Experience from the Material Handling Industry and Logistics/Supply Chain environment is desirable.
Swisslog LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Global organization that is growing! One of the best 401K programs in the industry.
Swisslog shapes the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. We help forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
161 Enterprise DriveNewport News, VA