Responsible for the support of project, business unit and department managers in all finance and related matters. Mainly the cost accounting, analysis, controlling and forecasting on the active projects in realization. Participation in the monthly Project Reviews. Responsible to enhance and develop current controlling instruments and prepare the monthly close of the business unit.
- Maintain and develop the existing project controlling tools
- Support Business Unit Manager in monitoring and analyzing KPI’s
- Support Project Manager in monitoring and analyzing KPI’s
- Responsible for the commercial status in the ERP system for all projects assigned
- Project Cash Flow reporting, forecasting, and analysis
- Participate in the monthly Project Review meetings
- Participate in local risk reviews and lessons learned sessions as required
- Compile and analyze data to prepare quarterly forecast
- Support Business Unit Manager and department managers to develop annual budget for business unit and develop hourly rates
BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
2-5 years of experience in financial analyst or controlling role
Why Work Here?Swisslog shapes the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. We help forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Global organization that is growing! One of the best 401K programs in the industry.
Newport News, VA