Field Service Engineer - IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Support installation, commissioning and efficient operation of material distribution systems. Work with a team of engineers and technicians to diagnose and troubleshoot the customers’ manufacturing or distribution process. Execute emergency and scheduled service calls.
· Support, maintain, repair, and upgrade installed system customer base.
· Perform services required by assigned customer on periodic basis.
· Maintain competence in our industry and in Swisslog products and services.
· Responsible for executing telephone and on-site customer field support
· Troubleshoot systems down to component level.
- 3+ years experience in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Computer literate in all MS Office products, SAP experience a benefit
- Must be highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated; excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated presentation skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Swisslog LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Global organization that is growing! One of the best 401K programs in the industry.
Swisslog shapes the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. We help forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.