- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Titania Solutions Group is recruiting for a cleared Data Communications Manager to be part of an engineering team in Ft. Meade, MD. This role will build DOD systems using advanced networking functionalities such as virtual or distributed switches, network emulation devices, network overlay technologies, Cisco voice and video, and NIC offload capabilities.
- Management of Ft. Meade lab environment infrastructure for day-to-day operations.
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided for remote hardware and communications facilities to develop and implement methodologies for analysis, installation, and support of distributed processing client/server systems.
- Provides coordination in the analysis, acquisition, and installation of hardware, software, and facilities.
- Manages the training and efforts of a staff engaged in systems and network planning, analysis, and monitoring activities.
- Designs architectures to include the software to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Designs CUCM architecture, VoIP planning to include installation and configuration with Development lab.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems and DoD architectures.
- Determines and identifies high level functional and technical requirements based on interactions with the user community and knowledge of the enterprise architecture.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including software updates or upgrades.
- Formulates and defines specifications for operating system applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Creates detailed design specifications for use by software development staff members.
- Instrumental in selection of development tools. Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams and for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Manage all messaging systems, Windows Server Enterprise supported by the Infrastructure team by performing server builds, virtual machine management, server maintenance, etc.
- Manage VMware vSphere environment and all supporting components, vRA, vROPS, etc.
- Recommend and implement changes to the overall system and messaging environments through following an institutionalized change management process
- Act as an escalation point on critical issues for various internal technology groups
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, or Engineering) OR at least fifteen years of general experience of which ten years is directly related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Position required experience with CUCM, version 9.x or later,
- Network Certification
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Strong proficiency in developing, improving and establishing business processes and supporting tools
- Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret/SSBI clearance
- Due to the nature of the work and US Government requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting Virtual Networking configurations and Distributed Virtual Switches
- Strong experience in implementing and troubleshooting vCenter and Virtual Machines;
- Strong experience in implementing Hypervisor and Virtual Machine Storage;
- Proficiency in SAN and NAS administration
- Strong experience with Public and Private Key services (Design and Implementation)
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years experience supporting DoD Coalition network infrastructure and service deployments
- CCNP or Advanced Networking Certification
- Experience with Cloud and hybrid cloud deployments is a plus
Swish Data Corporation
AddressFort George Meade, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Swish Data Corporation