swipejobs Brandon, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply Today, Work Today
We are Hiring Immediately for a Walkie Rider Forklift Operator position in an exciting warehouse facility! Come work with companies like FedEx, Chewy, Amazon, CVS, DHL, Kane, XPO, UPS. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- pulling orders based on voice pick headset to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- general duties involving physical handling of product in conjunction while being required to operate a walker rider forklift.
- Pull product from shelves via voice pick headset
- Build pallets as product is pulled from shelves
- Attach paperwork with order in dock area for outbound product
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs
- Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Previous walker rider or sit-down forklift experience is preferred
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Temp to Hire, pay rate increase to $15 after 90 days
- No Drug Test or Background required during first 90 days
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Temp to Hire
2nd Shift: 2:30pm - 12:00am, Monday - Friday
Call or Visit Us:
587 Highway 51 N Suite U
swipejobsWhy Work Here?
Do More. Work Smart. Be Safe.
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Transportation and Storage