Swipe4Free New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Valor PayTech is seeking a Junior Marketing Graphic Designer to join our team! You will be working alongside our Senior Graphic Designer creating designs and marketing materials including print ads, animations, social media posts, trade show displays, and more to meet commercial and promotional needs.
This is an exciting in office position for designers looking to showcase their talents in the tech world and see their work printed and used Nationwide by our sales team.
- Graphic Design – Must be able to clearly convey Valor PayTech’s vision and branding with your own creative flair.
- Web Design – Must be able to create and edit webpages / lading pages as well as customizing templates (ex: Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace, Unbounce)
- Print Design – Must be able to create graphics and vector files that are sized, color corrected, and ready for print (ex: brochures, flyers, mailers)
- Email Blasts – Must be able to create email blasts using HTML / CSS as well as using third party services (ex: Mailchimp)
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize various projects ranging from design, marketing, copywriting, and trade show preparation
- Must be detail oriented. Precision is key.
- Must be comfortable working and communicating directly with executives in a one-on-one environment
- Ability to work in our office location. This is not a remote position.
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Dreamweaver / HTML / Web Experience
- Email Blast Experience
- Premiere / Final Cut Experience
- Premiere / Final Cut
- Acrobat / PDF editing
- Online Portfolio with related work
- Adobe License
- Ability to work in office. This is not a remote position.
When applying please include your resume along with a link to your online portfolio as well as your top 3 favorite fonts and 1 design based social media account you enjoy.
We offer financial services to business owners locally and nationwide. The unique culture at Swipe4Free is hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a professional yet fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success.
3636 33rd St Suite 206 Long Island City NYNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment