Assistant General Manager of Food & Beverage
- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Year, new dream job?!
Swingers – the crazy golf club is currently looking for an Assistant General Manager of Food & Beverage to join our growing team. In addition to the competitive annual salary of $120,000, you are eligible to receive a $10,000 signing bonus (after 90 days of employment in good standing).
We currently have one location in Dupont Circle and another venue opening in Navy Yard in Spring 2023. Come be a part of our growing team and an integral part of our US expansion.
- 12 days paid time off on an accrued basis + additional days based on tenure
- Health insurance with generous employer contribution
- Low-cost Dental & Vision insurance
- Swingers 401k plan so you can invest in your future
- Life and Short Term Disability benefits
- Free Telemedicine for all eligible employees
- Easy to use Pre-Tax Transit & Parking benefits so you can save on your daily commute
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care & Health Savings Accounts (HSA), great for everyday expenses
- 8 weeks of Swingers Paid Family Leave after 1 year of employment
- Free golf and 50% off drinks
At Swingers we are passionate about finding exceptional people and helping them to grow and develop with us. We have clear career paths and comprehensive training plans in place to help our team members at every level to identify their goals and develop long and rewarding careers!
Having taken London and New York by storm, Swingers – the competitive socializing phenomenon – has expanded in the US to DC and NYC. Described as “one of the coolest things in the world right now” and “one of the most fun bars in London,” Swingers combines crazy golf (our take on mini golf) with gourmet street food and premium cocktails to create an outstanding, immersive experience.
Check it out for yourself: Swingers.club/US or www.instagram.com/swingersus
Our perfect candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Senior Management role, ideally as an AGM or GM, within a high volume, experience and hospitality led quality venue
- TIPS alcohol certification
- Food handling certification
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong financial acumen
- The ability to manage under pressure and make decisions in real time
- The experience to operate at a high level under the direction of the management team
- The ability to manage multiple operational and managerial tasks simultaneously
- Personal maturity to deal with confidential information and/or issues with discretion and sound judgment
- The capability to meet the physical and scheduling demands of the position, including walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods, and working nights, weekends, and holidays
An essential function of this position is to be on premises to perform all work requirements. Necessary reasonable accommodations based on disability, pregnancy, gender identity, sincerely held religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law will be provided so that employees can perform the essential functions of their jobs, so long as such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Please contact Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Sound Interesting? If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as our Assistant General Manager of Food & Beverage, please click 'Apply’ now!
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
At Swingers, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our guests. Swingers is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Swingers - the crazy golf club
19th Street NorthwestWashington, DC
Get fresh Assistant General Manager of Food & Beverage jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.