- $46,000 to $52,583 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you a talented leader with a caring heart? If you have managerial experience, love kids and love the water, join SwimKids Swim School’s management team at our award-winning swim schools in your community. We are seeking a leader who will enjoy FULL AND ACTIVE days, spent working both in and out of the pool, constantly interacting with children, families, and coworkers. No Aquatic experience? No problem! Bring your leadership experience and we will bring the aquatic training necessary! Together, we will create an aquatic expert!
SwimKids Swim School, an Emler Swim School affiliate, is an industry leader, and our employees are supported with great benefits. Our employer awards include Top 100 Places to Work, and Best Places to Work (year after year)!
Is this you?
- You thrive in an active role, spending each day both in and out of the pool, fully engaged with customers and coworkers.
- You have a passion for inspiring and developing strong teams, including those with new, entry-level employees.
- You enjoy fast-track industry training to hone your skills for executing and managing school activities and responsibilities.
- You're a creative team player who likes to work hard and have fun!
- You enjoy a good challenge and have the skills to create a fun, friendly and effective environment for all!
- Drive exceptional customer experiences and satisfaction by calmly, positively and proactively responding to challenges.
- Evaluate student progress using Emler's teaching curriculum and customer service processes through front-line work.
- Create and manage class and employee schedules in a way that positively impacts the business.
- Lead regular team meetings and manage employee engagement.
- Develop team members at various points in their professional journey, including those early in their careers or new to the workforce.
- Undergraduate College degree preferred (3 years of relevant work experience may be considered)
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Excellent performance record reporting to a General Manager or Supervisor while leading, motivating, and empowering a skilled and productive team
- A genuine love for teaching children
- Ability to recognize problems and resolve on the spot
- Excellent customer service skills - it must be natural for you to want to say "yes!"
- Ability to set goals, create plans and convert plans into action
Benefits of this full-time, salaried position include:
- Starting salary range $46,000-$52,583
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Employer paid premiums for health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted rates on pet insurance
- Swim lesson and swim party employee discounts
- Development, training and company-sponsored events
Your career is only beginning as an Operations Manager at SwimKids Swim School. Our operations leaders are serious about investing in the development of our managers, providing them with opportunities for advancement, mentorship and endless possibilities.
Powered by JazzHR
SwimKids Swim SchoolLeesburg, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.