No phone calls accepted - Apply online only - NO EXECUTIVE RECRUITERS
This position will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the Accounting office.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee the Accounting Department and manage the accuracy and productivity of the day-to-day activities of the Accounting team.
· Safeguard Company assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks throughout the Accounting Department.
· Develop and issue the monthly financial reports for the CEO, COO and all markets for review.
· Manage vendor relationships including commercial banking.
· Provide financial analysis and reports on an ad hoc basis for projects when requested.
· Develop and review annual budget with support from the CEO.
· Oversee the monthly contract billing, one-time billing, and aging reports for all Company entities.
· Oversee the collections process and report any Aging issues to the CEO, COO, and market leaders.
· Ensure weekly construction progress billing reports for Construction & Renovation and bi-weekly P&L statements are sent to all C&R team members.
· Oversee the contract collection process and ensure the client data is up to date in a timely manner.
· Provide strategic thinking around new processes that will provide efficiencies for the company.
· Train all staff members on current and future software platforms used for accounting purposes.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Proven experience in Accounting.
· Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
· Must be interested in working with people of all backgrounds and cultures.
· Driver’s License in good standing.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite software.
· Ability to pass a background check which may include, but is not limited to, criminal, DMV, credit, previous employment, education and personal references as permitted by federal and state law.
· Ability to work weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
· Ability to speak to large groups of individuals.
· Understanding and sensitivity towards employee confidentiality in all manners relating to employment and personnel files.
· BS/BA in Accounting or relevant field; Master's Degree in Accounting will be a plus.
· Quickbooks Enterprise, Bill.com and ADP experience a plus.
· Experience with Accounting for Construction Preferred.
Swim Club Management Group
Why Work Here?Bonus Incentives Available
Great Family Oriented fun company to work for!