Swihart Industries, Inc. Dayton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for performing purchasing and general administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner. Excel skills including formulas and chart/diagrams essential. Attention to detail and organizational skills crucial. Experience in manufacturing and relevant terminology highly preferred.
Note: This is not a Buyer position; duties would include both Purchasing and Administrative Support functions.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Utilizes ERP system for creating, maintaining vendor purchase orders, and information;
• Recommends and purchases all material from approved suppliers, and maintains material log to include SOC reporting;
• Performs administrative duties such as data entry, filing, copying, etc.;
• Researches material sources and pricing for purchasing needs;
• Records job sheet information into database, and maintains productivity reports;
• Compiles and maintains essential report documentation as required, according to ISO standards;
• Maintains inventory cycle counts, and listings;
• Backup for Customer Service position: creates, maintains, updates job packets, and set-up and inspection routers, and related activities;
• Contributes to team efforts as needed;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent -- Associates Degree preferred but not required. Accurate keyboarding skills of 50 wpm. Ability to successfully navigate in Windows software applications, and proficient in MS Office with strong concentration of capabilities in Excel. Attention to detail and time management, along with verbal/written communication and organizational skills required. Must present a professional and pleasant demeanor with customers. Experience in manufacturing and relevant terminology highly preferred for this position. Shipping/Receiving and Forklift experience is a plus, but not required for this position.
All candidates must pass drug screening and background checks prior to employment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time, permanent employees.
Swihart Industries, Inc.Why Work Here?
Established company, great benefits, competitive pay, team environment
Swihart Industries, a faith-based CNC parts manufacturer in the Dayton area, seeks self-motivated individuals energized by working in a robust and successful organization. Along with appropriate job skills, candidates should possess a natural character of excellence in attitude and integrity. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time, permanent employees.