Title: Marketing Manager (Demand Generation)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Swiftpage has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Swiftpage is a recognized leader the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention.
Swiftpage is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our all-star team of dynamic, passionate and innovative “Swifties.” If you are interested in joining Swiftpage Nation and Living the Exclamation please send your resume to the link provided. The demand generation expert will be responsible for maximizing bookings from new prospects. In this key marketing leadership role the candidate will need to be a passionate, creative-thinking, high-energy marketing professional with both a creative and analytical mind 100% focused on driving revenue.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads targeting new customers. These programs will include outreach through SEM, SEO content syndication, retargeting, targeted social advertising, email marketing and integrated sales and marketing campaigns, and cooperative marketing with partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B tech companies.
- Own the end-to-end creation and execution of new business campaign creation, developing the strategy, wireframes, content and overseeing the execution of all campaigns and assets
- Create, execute and manage integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels that reach contact center leaders to generate new business pipeline and revenue
- Lead execution for campaigns across all marketing channels, including but not limited to email, paid, social, digital advertising, SEO/SEM and integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Design and execute lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel – via email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc.
- Utilize product and brand messaging to craft compelling marketing assets to drive engagement including emails, social posts, content and landing pages
- Directly attribute leads, pipeline and revenue to measure the ROI of programs and communicating to the rest of the team
- Monitor and report campaign performance with tracking across every KPI including but limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, and leads
- Evaluate performance of marketing and promotional campaigns and analyze campaigns to recommend improvements
- Manage vendor / agency performance as well as evaluation of new Martech tools
- Work with Sales teams to ensure alignment on campaign follow up messaging
- Potential to oversee other members of the Demand Generation team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of proven experience in demand generation, marketing or related field required
- Previous management experience required
- Strong experience with marketing automation and CRM integration
- Experience in driving Sales Accepted Leads through email marketing, social advertising, content marketing, SEM/SEO, and integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics expert
- Experience managing multiple vendors
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance, analyze and adapt
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Creative thinker who thinks outside of the box to come up with new solutions to drive business results
- Detail oriented and likely a self-proclaimed perfectionist
- People person who is able to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you to deliver results
- Strong writer who enjoys the content creation process
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- SaaS experience, CRM experience a plus
- Like to work with a highly motivated, fun, and fast-paced team!