Junior Graphic Designer, Marketing
Swiftly Systems Seattle, WA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a junior graphic designer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers. You will develop the overall layout and production design for digital ads, social media posts and pages, advertisements, brochures, landing pages, and other corporate needs.
Swiftly has offices in Seattle, WA and Bay Area, CA
Remote opportunities are possible for exceptional candidates
- Meet with internal clients to determine the scope of all projects
- Create images and motion graphics that identify a product, concept or convey a message
- Develop graphics for social media, product illustrations, logos, websites, presentations, advertisements, etc.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design(s) to key internal stakeholders
- Post on social media as needed and approved by management
- Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Motion graphics experience
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
If this is you, please apply and provide the following:
- Resume and link to your online portfolio
Relevant examples are digital ads, motion graphics, advertising, presentations, websites, microsites, logos, etc.
The Swiftly digital platform empowers retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach and understand more shoppers through retail media networks. Swiftly’s technology harnesses the power of AI to help retailers build strong digital relationships with customers and deliver amazing sales results. Swiftly-powered Retail Ad Networks enable America's leading brands to influence consumers across their shopping journey and provide the closed loop reporting that drives high-performing advertising campaigns.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building the future of retail technology.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Swiftly Systems