Delivery Associate - FT and PT 2021 (Up to $22.50 per hour with bonus!)
- Posted: over a month ago
At Swiftbox, our mission is to provide the world's best last-mile logistics experience every single day to our clients and end-users.
We’re an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for dedicated individuals to join our team as Delivery Associates (DA) to deliver packages in our company-provided vehicles. We have full and part-time positions available. Our full-time team works a minimum of four, 8-10 hour days, totaling up to 40 hours per week (not including overtime). Part-time and on-call positions also available 7-days a week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay: Starting wage of $19.50 - $21.50
- $125 shoe credit to use on Zappos on day 1
- OT may be available and paid out starting at $29.25
- Four and five-day work schedules available
- Performance bonuses and initiatives!
- BRAND NEW company-provided vehicles with GARAGE parking (so no snow to clear off in the morning)
- Paid classroom and hands-on vehicle training
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
- You can plan on working about 4-5 days a week, in an 8-10 hour shift.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- Solve problems independently using critical thinking skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- You will interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Our main priority is drivers that we can trust to drive safely and deliver on time.
- Be 21 years of age or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
- Have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
- Consent to a drug test
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds during an 8 to 10-hour work shift
- Appropriately handle stressful driving demands including inclement weather conditions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
Check us out at www.driveswiftbox.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Powered by JazzHR
Swiftbox Logistics LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Swiftbox Logistics LLC