Currently seeking Full/Time Permanent placement for a Registered Nurse for a great opportunity in a specialty clinic in the Tulsa, OK area. Ideal candidates will be Oklahoma credentialed with experience in pain management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help diagnose, evaluate and treat patients.
- Administer prescribed medications and monitor vital signs.
- Assist physician during procedures.
- Ensure the proper handling of specimens and medication.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems (EMR's).
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program
- Must be Oklahoma credentialed
- Must be compassionate and experienced in a clinic setting
- Must live within driving distance of Tulsa, OK
- Monday thru Friday, 8AM to 5PM
- Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Full Time-Clinic hours, excellent benefits.
Qualified?? Please respond immediately...