We are actively seeking a highly skilled Ophthalmic Technician for a great opportunity in the Tulsa area. If you possess any/all of the following qualifications please APPLY TODAY!!
The Ophthalmic Tech will provide direct patient care under the guidance of the Ophthalmologist, obtain prior authorizations for surgery, and more.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible, accountable and committed to total patient care and satisfaction
- Assist the physician in preparing the patients for eye exams and procedures
- Responsible for assisting the physician with any ophthalmic diagnostic testing as requested and maintaining effective communication through electronic means such as right faxing and secure messaging
- Perform visual field test
- Perform retinal photographs utilizing a Digital Retinal Camera
- Perform clinical skills following procedural guidelines
- Adhere to infection control safety and OSHA guidelines
- Stock and maintain examination rooms, and medical supplies.
- Coordinate the scheduling of eye surgeries to include pre-op visits, lab works, hospital bookings, and post-op visits
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Work experience as an Ophthalmic Technician strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills
- EMR experience preferred Bull
- Excellent communication skills & ability to multi-task
- Must be able to go to other office locations based on department needs.
- Refraction experience is a MUST
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ophthalmic Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
We recruit the best medical people for further employment at the best healthcare facilities. Our passion is to provide a swift and pleasant staffing experience for both the potential medical candidate and the healthcare facility managers emphasizing on long-term meaningful employment.
Swift Staffing Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Swift Staffing Solutions, LLC offers healthcare staffing opportunities for talented medical job seekers and healthcare employers. We recruit the best medical people for further employment at the best healthcare facilities. Our passion is to provide a swift and pleasant staffing experience for both the potential medical candidate and the healthcare facility managers emphasizing on long-term meaningful employment.
Great Opportunity with Great Potential!