Are you an elite sales rep that has been bottle-necked by companies with poor culture or lack of systems that keep you from excelling? You want a career and not a JOB in a recession proof industry? You know as a top sales performer the best way to predict the future is to create it? Are you looking for a company that will support your dreams and help bring you the income you have always desired, all while having the freedom and flexibility you've always needed?
Then we want to speak with you.
This is a commission-based position with paid training and a sign-on bonus
We are seeking people-oriented, driven, and fun-loving individuals to continue to grow our business. The Sales Representative is responsible for effective prospecting of new residential and/or commercial general contracting services through incoming leads, cold calling, as well as pristine communications to our customers during build phases.
Responsibilities and Duties
Swift Services is interviewing on the behalf of Pete’s Builders. Successful Sales Reps will excel at prospecting, meeting and exceeding sales goals while adhering to the company’s instruction, training, and coaching. New lead generation through referrals and residential & commercial prospecting is required. Property inspections will include inspection of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and other construction trades as trained. Proactive communication with the employee’s book of business is required and crucial to customer satisfaction through phone, email, and text. Scheduling and performing property inspections, documentation of inspection findings, insurance claims processes, claims adjuster meetings, insurance scope interpretation, and presenting to and closing new customer projects. Working with the Production team and collecting payments are also a key aspect of the Sales Representative's responsibilities. This is a consultative sales role that requires a high drive, positive attitude, and a competitive mindset.
- Prospecting residential leads for property inspections.
- Handling referrals in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide free property damage inspections & assessments.
- Maintaining acceptable levels of prospecting field activity, referral generation, and closed restoration contracts
- Liaison between the customer and production team
- Utilizing field technology tools for activity tracking and claim damage documentation.
- Execute the trained processes to the best of your ability..
- Proactively communicate with property owners throughout the claims process.
- Aim for complete customer satisfaction on each project and leverage satisfaction for referral business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to carry a ladder and climb roofs
- Great communication skill set.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Drive and determination for exceeding expectations.
- Proven track record of producing high volume sales
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Sound negotiating skills is a must.
- Ability to effectively door knock/cold call residential leads when needed.
- Goal-oriented and understanding of sales KPI a plus.
- Excellent commission package
- Uncapped Commission
- Up to $2,500 sign on bonus
- Paid Training
Why Work Here?
Awesome culture and a leader in the industry!
Rapid City, SD