Service Coordinator- CNC Machine Tools
- Posted: over a month ago
**Willing to assist in relocation costs**
Essential Job Functions:
The Service Coordinator is tasked to manage costs and revenue generation to keep the local office profitable and manage customer satisfaction in regards to service quality and response time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
• Provide Technical support for customers.
• Provide local training to improve FSE skill sets.
• Assist with 2nd Level tickets and escalations.
• Provide Field support to Technicians when needed.
• Schedule and provide technical support to the engineers in the Service Department.
• Manage open issues within the department.
• Provide estimates for future service jobs.
• Issue and manage PPR's order warranty parts and modification parts.
• Provide technical support to our distribution network, including troubleshooting, part identification, and machine installation assistance and provide service support in the field.
• Provide performance reviews, interview perspective employees and schedule employee training. • Assist in the scheduling, shipping and receiving, installation, inspection and pack up of showroom machines Conduct and fulfill regulatory facility related safety audits on a regular basis.
• Manage the service report documentation and billing process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited University
• At least 5 to 7 years of successful service engineering experience.
Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, PLC systems, CNC programming.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines.
• Proven experience to communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
• Proven flexibility with shifting priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, SAP a plus.
• Proven organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week or more.
Exposure to manufacturing/machining environments which may present possible hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery. General office environment experienced at DMG MORI office.
Frequent: Sitting at desk, utilizing computers and phones, standing, and walking.
Periodic: Operating power equipment. Repetitive foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements.
Occasional: Business travel. Bending, squatting, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling. Lifting or moving up to 50lbs.
Swift Placement & Consulting
AddressHoffman Estates, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?