Service Connectivity Specialist
Cultivate Your Career With Swiderski Equipment!
Swiderski Equipment, one of Wisconsin’s premier and long-established agriculture and construction equipment dealerships, is seeking an individual who has a passion for technology and customer service to fill our Service Connectivity Specialist role. This position will utilize technology and connected services to assist the service manager in scheduling, quoting and managing service work. This person will play a key role in creating a positive customer experience through efficient, effective communication and knowledgeable, beneficial interactions.
Come work for a team that feels like family and values what you do. At Swiderski Equipment, the only thing better than our pay, is our people! Come find out for yourself and apply today.
What You’ll Get
- A rewarding career where you have the ability to learn and grow with company paid training and development
- A great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match)
- A work environment where you feel like part of the family
- The chance to work for a long-standing family business that is the best in the industry
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize technology programs in the service department, including machine data, fleet management notifications, error codes and service interval scheduling
- Activate telematics and connected services subscriptions at point of sale for new machines that do not have agronomic data capture capabilities
- Monitor telematics connections for alerts and error codes, along with pertinent machine data and properly communicate with service manager to proactively address alerts and codes
- Monitor unit subscriptions to ensure subscriptions remain active and billing is completed correctly
- Renew telematics subscriptions with customers for machines with no agronomic data
- Collaborate with precision and technology specialists to ensure customer is trained to utilize machine data, portals and information
- Coordinate scheduling of service contract, maintenance agreement and extended warranty work with the service manager
- Answer customer calls for service work and assist service manager, as needed
- Open and close work orders and regularly review orders to ensure timely completion and accuracy of work
- Assist service and sales departments with quoting extended maintenance plans using manufacturer quoting tools and resources
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers with detailed estimates for work required, as well as provide information on recommended maintenance intervals and service agreement options
- Proactively expand product and business knowledge by studying and staying current on relevant industry and product information
What It Takes:
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to relate to customers and communicate well
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate with a wide range of personalities
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage various projects at one time with varying deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly comfortable working on computers and able to learn and navigate software, programs and portals easily
- Able to work flexible hours and support customers in season, as required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Swiderski EquipmentWaupaca, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.