- Posted: over a month ago
Swiderski Equipment, one of Wisconsin’s premier and long-established agriculture and construction equipment dealerships, is seeking a full-time Parts Specialist to assist our technicians in our fast growing, high paced facility. The shop Parts Specialist is an essential part of our team as they are responsible for finding knowledgeable solutions for our technician and customer needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Read and interpret parts diagnostics and diagrams
- Enter parts & shipping on customer and internal repair orders
- Receive and distribute parts to the Service department and technicians
- Maintain a clean and organized parts storage area for the Service department
- Participate in training programs to keep current on new product updates and enhance knowledge on all processes
- Work side by side with the Service & Parts Managers to maintain parts flow in the Service department
What It Takes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Keen ability to promptly and skillfully solve problems
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Must be proficient with computers
* Prior Parts department experience in the Agricultural and/or Construction equipment field is highly desired.
What You’ll Get
- Job related training and development
- Above average pay
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K plan with company match
- The chance to work for a long-standing family business that is the best in the industry.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Swiderski Equipment