- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are fueled by our goal to be #1 in sales and service in the communities we serve while redefining the car buying experience and delivering personalized service to our guests. We believe in empowering our employees to delight our customers, by fostering an entrepreneurial and creative culture. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity – we want to hear from you!
If you have experience in hospitality, guest services, or just simply love making people happy, we’d like to help you translate those skills into a successful career with Swickard Auto Group.
How You Will Make an Impact
Our guests expect luxury, value, and world-class service. As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for extending world-class hospitality and ensuring each guest has a memorable experience to develop a loyal customer base. You will directly impact whether we become our guest’s favorite place to service their vehicle.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Demonstrating a high “HQ” (Hospitality Quotient) consisting of kindness & optimism, intellectual curiosity, work ethic, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity.
- Examines sales vehicle contracts to assure conformity to specified requirements
- Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly
- Processes paperwork on a timely basis
- Posts vehicle sale transactions to accounting records
- Reconciles monthly schedules
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department
- Prepare trade-in vehicle jackets and ensure the title is obtained
- Ensure that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis
- Licensing all New, Wholesale, and Used vehicles for in and out of State customers
- VITU Processing/DMV Manual Submission
- Apply for all duplicate titles needed for in and out of State
- Obey all DMV compliance fillings and perform other tasks as assigned
Skills Needed to Win:
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet and exceed targets
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to read and comprehend instruction and information
- Automotive Accounting and ADP/CDK experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understand deadlines and applies an appropriate sense of urgency and prioritization to all tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 3+ years of general office experience
- We were founded in 2014 by Jeff Swickard in Wilsonville, OR.
- Swickard has positioned itself as a leader in the automotive industry working with brands like Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Lexus, Porsche, Audi, Honda, GMC, and Jaguar-Land Rover among others.
- We have over 2,000 employees at 28 dealerships in 5 states…and we are still growing!
- We were ranked as the 2nd fastest growing auto group in 2021 by Automotive News
- We are a team. Everyone plays a role in our success.
- We are a hospitality company that happens to be in the automotive industry.
Benefits of Working at Swickard:
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities for continued personal and professional growth
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Competitive benefits package:
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance
- Optional disability coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid Holidays
Related Fields: Airline, hotel, restaurant, mortgage lending, hospitality, customer service, guest service, high-end retail, service
To all recruitment agencies: Swickard does not accept agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Swickard employees. Swickard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Requirements:
Swickard Auto Group
1730 Embarcadero RdPalo Alto, CA
LegalView all jobs at Swickard Auto Group
Get fresh Fuel Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.