- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Construction Project Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of multi-family related projects.
The Construction Project Engineer is responsible assisting in the management of assigned multi-family residential or commercial development/construction projects. Typical projects range from $20M - $60M or higher. Candidates must be experienced in pre-construction, budgeting/estimating, scheduling, and site operations. Aa a Project Engineer this candidate would be required to interact with the client, design team and other in-house team members. The position requires exceptional communication and team work skills. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management/Engineering/Architecture from an accredited university.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Assist in the management of projects as required by permits, governmental codes, and established construction standards.
- Review plans and specifications to ensure they meet project design requirements, building code and budget.
- Prepare budgets at appropriate milestones and intervals.
- Bid out the project and prepare detailed subcontractor "scope of work" packages.
- Evaluate bids and buy-out subcontracts.
- Prepare subcontracts per company standards, including insurance requirements, and schedules, which meet project obligations.
- Work with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors activities to meet project schedules.
- Monitor project costs within the approved budget.
- Develop, maintain and manage the project schedule.
- Work with project staff to have a cohesive effective team.
- Close out projects with contractors, make sure punch-list is completed in a timely manner and provide the owner with all warranties and operations manuals.
777 N. 1st St.San Jose, CA