Cannabis Friendly Food Company Seeking Packagers
SweetMaryJane Boulder, CO
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Packagers are responsible for packaging and tagging cannabis products as well as managing inventory control and inventory allocation. This position requires attention to detail and relies on someone with a strong sense of organizational skills that can maintain and operate various types of equipment as well as manage inventory levels during constant production. Accuracy, precision, high quality presentation of both products and work stations are necessary.
In the position of Edible Packager, you will work as part of a team. Strong reporting and communication is critical. You will be expected to work with practices to ensure compliance and GMP's.
- Work with a team to maintain productivity, high quality products, and sanitary conditions.
- Coordinating with and reporting to Packaging and METRC managers.
- Representing company culture and brand values to customers and the public.
- Prepping products for sale: decorating baked goods, packaging edibles and tinctures, and applying all appropriate labeling for a large number of skus.
- Maintaining proper inventory and accurate batch labeling.
- Ability to complete other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with flexibility to adjust to new tasks as needed.
- Take inventory of all packages efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare all outgoing shipments.
- Are a self starter and motivated to work.
- Are a critical thinker.
- Have a strong attention to detail and are motivated by delivering quality work on time.
- Have a strong team work ethic but can also work independently.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quickly learn and perform in a fast-paced role.
This job operates in a kitchen/bakery environment.
Required Education and Experience
Previous cannabis industry experience preferred but not necessary.
This position requires a MED Support Badge and Servsafe food handlers certificate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SweetMaryJaneWhy Work Here?
Bringing quality to cannabis through real foods that satisfy!
Sweet Mary Jane is a Boulder, Colorado based cannabis friendly food company specializing in fresh baked goods, sweet & savory snacks and pantry items!
1700 55th St. Suite C BoulderBoulder, CO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SweetMaryJane