- Answering brewing, roasting and green coffee questions via email, phone, and in-person
- Troubleshooting checkout and website issues with customers
- Processing online orders
- Keeping retail space clean and stocked
- Demoing the homeroasting machines for customers
- Helping to create coffee related media content
About Sweet Maria's Coffee Warehouse
Sweet Maria's Coffee has been in business for over 20 years, sourcing small lots of specialty coffee beans and making them available to home coffee roasters. We also provide an extensive online coffee library and offer support to new and experienced home roasters. Our business is mainly internet based, but we have a small retail space connected to our warehouse where you would be working. This is an hourly, full-time position with health insurance, paid vacation, sick time, and profit-sharing. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:15 am-5:15 pm. Submit resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Customer Service Position" in the subject line. Let us know your experience in coffee and, or why the job interests you.