Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers!
Average $1,215 - $1,650 weekly - Excellent Benefits Begin Day 1!
Sweet Express LLC has been serving the United States nationwide for more than 16 years. We are a family owned and operated company that takes pride in our open door policy in addition to demonstrating our core values: integrity, honesty, respect, and dependability! Voted one of Michigan's top trucking companies to work for in 2018, come be apart of our award winning team!
We offer a variety of full truckload shipping services and safety is our top priority. Rely on Sweet Express LLC for general commodity service and expedited trucking. We serve a wide spectrum of industries including technology, automotive, industrial and consumer goods. All cargo is treated with care and delivered to its proper destination on time. Sweet Express LLC is committed to providing you with exceptional service.
- Life insurance, 401k and Aflac
- Health, vision, dental
- One week paid vacation after 1st year
- Benefits the day you start, no waiting periods
- Vacation pay, detention pay, layover pay and driver assist pay
- Per diem pay
- Rewarding referral program
- No hazmat loads, no Canada
- No forced dispatch into NYC
- Paid weekly via direct deposit or paper check
- We love our four legged mascots, bring your buddy along too!!! We have a pet-friendly and rider policy available
- Run 48 states
OTR Position Details
- Average $1,215 - $1,650 weekly
- Average 2,700 ~ 3300 + miles per week w/70% dry van drop hook and freight
- Competitive pay w/safety bonuses:
- 0~9,999 miles starting pay 45 CPM to 46 CPM
- Over 10,000 miles earn 1CPM Safety
- 12,000 miles & up earn an additional 2 CPM performance + 2 CPM safety for a total of 4 CPM above starting pay
- 500 miles minimum on a loaded move. Excludes local, regional, and dedicated
- 14 days out 2/3 days home
- Newer equipment (2014 - 2018 Kw's, Freightliners)
- One year of continuous driving experience
- Hazmat not required but a plus
Interested in Driving for Sweet Express? Apply Now!