Providence is calling a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) to Home Health at Providence Home Services for King County. This position will be responsible for providing care North of the I-90 bridge in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking an exceptional RN to provide dependable and compassionate care to our patients while being flexible with the changing needs of Home Health. Our employees have the opportunity to develop relationships with seniors and disabled citizens by assisting them with their medical needs while enjoying flexible hours, competitive pay, and a rewarding career. We make a difference in our patients' lives by providing supportive services and encouragement that helps them remain independent and safe in their home, and our clinicians are truly the heart of our organization.
The shift needing coverage is 12:00pm to 8:00pm on the weekdays.
$5,000 sign-on bonus offered. For more information, please contact Jenna.Rossmeier@providence.org.
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private residences, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities within a designated region.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient utilizing the interdisciplinary care team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing License
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current Washington State driver's license and access to daily use of an insured, reliable vehicle or an alternate ability to travel to sites as required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years full time experience practicing as a registered nurse with 1 year of clinical experience in a Medicare certified Home Care or Hospice agency/facility doing intermittent visits and case management
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home Services is a not-for-profit, home health ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout King County in Washington state. We provide skilled nursing and therapy for patients who are recovering from or living with an acute or chronic illness. Our skilled and compassionate team includes nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, chaplains, occupational/physical/speech therapists, medical directors, and volunteers.