$5,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals OnlyRelocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a RN (0.80 FTE, Variable Shift) to work for the Cancer Treatment Center at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
In this position you will:
- Be accountable and responsible on a continuing basis for providing infusions (including chemotherapy and biologic therapy), blood products, and procedures to the ambulatory patient at the direction of a physician
- Organize and collaborate the care between the physician's clinic and the Swedish Cancer Institute (SCI) Treatment Center
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS certification
- Current Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider Card. - required prior to start
- Minimum of 12 months Oncology Nursing experience.
- Oncology Certified Nurse
- IV Therapy certification
- Outpatient clinic experience
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we're committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Nursing - Other
Work Locations: First Hill Arnold Bldg (WA181) 1221 Madison Seattle, 98104
Req ID: 239495