Swedish is looking for a Cardiac Telemetry Technician (1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to work in Heart and Vascular at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Cardiac Telemetry Tech assists in the delivery of patient care within the electrophysiology clinical setting; oversee patient flow, optimize physician and staff time. Provide support to EP physician(s) and device technician/nurses, assist in Device Clinic with remote monitors. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the mission and values of Swedish Medical Group.
In this position you will:
- Maintain and update patient device records and document and review daily charges for services provided
- Assessing remote websites daily and interpret basic transmitted data
- Monitor pacemakers by performing phone checks (TTMs).
- Help maintain smooth and efficient patient flows by efficiently prepping chart for new and follow-up patients and by obtain patient history, vital signs and current medications.
- Assist physicians and nurses in ordering lab tests and chest x-rays. Prepare and deliver procedure and admit packets to appropriate facility.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification required upon hire
- Certified as a Medical Assistant with the Washington State Department of Health
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience as a telemetry Tech, specifically in Cardiology
- Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist through the Cardiovascular Credentialing International preferred
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty care clinics.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 118 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish employs more than 13,300 employees and 3,100 physicians and allied health professionals. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we're committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cardiopulmonary Techs (Cath, EP and Other)
Work Locations: Cherry Hill James Tower (WA197) 550 17th Ave Seattle, 98122
Req ID: 230363